"Construction Contracts/Risk Allocation/Lender Issues"
November 28-29, 2011
Hosted By: 13th Annual Commercial Real Estate Institute
New York, NY
While the recession may have ended, experts predict a flat recovery for commercial real estate. Only those practitioners with a broad skill set will find it easier to achieve and maintain a viable real estate practice in this environment. This program helps practicing attorneys enhance traditional transactional skills, and develop workout and enforcement skills, so that they can help their clients regain their footing more quickly.
What you will learn:
• Discussion of real estate litigation in a nutshell: a toolkit for transactional lawyers
• Negotiating purchases and sales, and closing complex commercial transactions, in this new environment
• Dealing with more cautious lenders, finding the right lending balance, including a mock negotiation
• Issues in availability of title coverage in a more consolidated title industry
• Cutting edge commercial leasing tips from landlord and tenant perspectives
•Greening leases, integrated project delivery construction contracts and much more practical advice from experienced attorneys in the nation’s leading law firms!
•An ethics case study showing potential ethical issues in a real estate deal
Larry D. Harris
Register or learn more about the Commercial Real Estate Institute by clicking here.