Lauren W. Taylor
Lauren's practice focuses on a broad range of transactional real estate and corporate matters.
Her real estate practice includes:
- Sales & acquisitions
- Mechanics' lien claims
- Purchasing commercial paper
Lauren's corporate practice includes:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities and Private Placements
- Venture Capital Financing
- Entity Formation and Dissolution
Before Fox Rothschild
Lauren externed for Magistrate Judge Peter B. Scuderi in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. While attending law school at Villanova, she was a volunteer with the Lawyering Together Program, a pro bono program. Lauren was also a summer associate with a Media, PA law firm.
Beyond Fox Rothschild
Lauren serves on the Board of Directors of S.A.G.E. Senior Adults for Greater Education. She is also a member of the Tri-State Realtors Commercial Alliance and the Home Builders Association of Bucks/Montgomery Counties.
Honors and Awards
• Symposium Editor, Villanova University Environmental Law Journal
• Presidential Scholar, Saint Joseph's University
• National Society of Collegiate Scholars